Monday, May 13, 2013

Pictures and Computers

Guest post by Mommy:


Our faithful Mac has been in our family for five years.  That's really not a long time.  Well maybe it is in computer speak.  However...I think our Mac is trying to tell me something.  It's tired.  In fact, it's so tired that it's hiding my iPhoto photos from me.  Well not all of them.  I can still access January and February from 2012.  I'm thinking that it's a bad sign.  And ironically, I woke up thinking that I needed to back up all my photos today.  Back them up and get them off the computer.  Which is why I even opened iPhoto this morning.  

I know they are on this computer somewhere.  I know that because I still have like NO MEMORY available.  But I really don't want to play this game.  I have access to most of them in different ways, but I just want to open up iPhoto and see them!  Gaaaa!

Sorry for the lack of blogging and really this was supposed to be a better blog about more fun things, but now I'm just frustrated and I think I will go vacuum.  

0 comments: