Guest post by Mommy:
We still have not figured out why our computer is "sick". I'm very frustrated. In fact, I thought I had an epiphany about it tonight but I'm realizing it might be more complicated than that and I'm freaking out and I really don't want to think about it anymore....a new Mac can run us $3000 if we get the one we want!!!!
Alright back to what the post is about. One of the best parts of having two girls in preschool is that it turns into Mother's Week not just Mother's Day. I was able to attend TWO Mother's Day tea party. It was quite adorable.
Miss Traci does a wonderful job. She taught them how to drink tea with your pinky out and how to fancy clap. It was very delightful. They also recited poetry and sang for us. Miss Traci even asked each child about their Mom.
My favorite thing from Cara was that she said I was so smart that I knew that she squeezed a cow under his belly and it squirted. Not even sure where that came from!
Siena said I was so smart that I know how to drop her off at everything (preschool/gymnastics) even though sometimes I go the wrong way. I swear that happened only once or twice and it was because I was on auto pilot!

0 comments:
Post a Comment