The long awaited day final happened for my Uncle Marty and his high school sweetheart, Hailey. He'd been home from his mission probably a week when he realized that nothing about their relationship had changed and that if anything, it was better. He needed to lock in and seal the deal. He proposed the first week of January I think (meaning he had been home 6 weeks!) and they are already married! They were sealed in the St. George temple last Friday, March 2nd. (Mommy had to come screamin' in from the road to make all the celebrations!) It was a nice sunny day but a little chilly waiting outside the temple for Aunt Hailey and her princess dress!
I loved the party but both Cara and I have had a vicious cold and Cara was even on antibiotics for her first official ear infection so we had to leave before the dancing really got started! Mommy says it was a blast though! (Daddy took us home, what a good sport. Or maybe he just didn't want to have to help with the clean up!) Hailey's mom had transformed Grandma's church into a beautiful summer beach party or something. It was so lovely.
We are so excited to have Aunt Hailey be an official member of the family. She's been around since right before I was born. I've never known life without her! Congratulations to them!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment