I love my Grandpa. He is so amazing. If you remember, just in January I got to go on a hike by myself with Grandpa and I got to try rappelling for the first time. Well I've been begging to go again and I want to go camping with Grandpa and climbing. I talk about it just about every day.
Last Sunday, Mommy took us girlies to go for a quick hike with Grandpa and I loved it. I hiked around and would try and follow him up any of his scrambles. We had a great time! We played with Moki Marbles and looked off of big ledges very carefully. It was neat.

I didn't stop talking about climbing and camping though.
Grandpa has been listening. He even bought climbing shoes that are almost small enough for me! They are just a little bit too big for me but they still work. Yesterday, he, Daddy, Double Grandpa, and Uncle Caylen took me climbing in Snow Canyon!
I ripped a hole in my pants when I couldn't figure out how to properly come back down with my feet on the wall. (I slid down on my bum.) But they spent some time and I figured it out. Now I'm pro and can go again any time Grandpa wants to take me.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
So sorry about the hole. I will replace those pants if you want me to. She did start to figure out how to be lowered down on her next trip up the climb.
Post a Comment