How could Mommy not have noticed? She must have just been too excited to tell you about Disneyland but our last post about our Final Day at Disney was our 400th post! Holy cow! We have been at this for almost 5 years! And Mommy is still missing stuff.
For example...did you guys know that I have been rappelling? Yeah, no. You didn't. Grandpa took me out for a special hike with just me and him to meet up with one of his new doctor partners and that guy's little boys. As an extra special treat, Grandpa taught us all how to rappel! The boys were fighting over who got to go first so Grandpa and their mom decided that it was ladies first. I was a little nervous according to Grandpa but I did it and even asked to go again before Grandpa took down all the stuff. Daddy panicked a little when he heard the story but Grandpa is very safe and was belaying me from up top. It was so much fun.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment