A couple strange facts about my sister and I when it comes to food....
I LOVE MUSTARD. Mommy and Daddy have kept it to just traditional yellow mustard but I will dip my hot dog BUN in mustard over and over. I will eat plain mustard sandwiches. If you want me to eat vegetables, dip them in mustard please!
And Cara? Man that girl LOVES her salads. She really does. She loves them. She will come and sit on anybody's lap to pick off their salad. She's wild about lettuce. (I simply cannot relate.) It doesn't matter what the dressing either. She'll eat lettuce plain. Sometimes she gets a little picky about what's in the salad besides lettuce but not often.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

2 comments:
These are great. What fun little pieces of information. I just love how kids really have their own preferences about things. I love mustard, too--but not quite that much!
That's funny! James loves mustard too. And all my boys love salad. Even Benjamin wants to love it... he just can't chew the lettuce very well yet.
Post a Comment