Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cousin Times! And lots of it....

We just spent a wonderful weekend with our Preslar cousins! We drove up to their house in SLC really really early on Friday morning (we're talking we were there by 10:00 am!) And then we didn't leave until Monday morning. It was GREAT. We spent three cozy nights with them and played played played. Nothing special, just lots of time together and it was simply delightful. We went grocery shopping, to the zoo, to Aunt Margaret's house, to church, just very very ordinary things but it was just so special to just be together. We even went to bed at decent hours every night! (That included the adults on two occasions!) We also got to see Oma and Apa again which was fun.





Oh we did buy a new stroller! A great friend let us borrow hers for Disneyland and we decided we just wanted one. And it turns out most people love them so much they don't go up for sale very often on Craigslist or ksl.com. And this way it was nice and shiny and new!



In fact, we were so excited about the stroller, none of us really wanted to get out and explore at the zoo!

Unfortunately they didn't get as much snow as Mommy was secretly hoping but it did snow Saturday night and Sunday morning there were a fresh couple of inches to play with.

Of course Mommy is happy to be back home in sunny St. George but it was a great weekend and we were only bummed because Daddy had to fly out to San Francisco for work and didn't come home with us. We'll see him again on Thursday! Love you Daddy!







2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh how fun! I love those crowns they were working on! Where did you get the pattern? And your stroller looks awesome! What brand is it? I'm not a fan of my Graco double. It's a beast and I'm looking to replace it. I figure a new baby is a good excuse to get a new double stroller right?

Sheri said...

Well it was my sister in law that got the crowns and I'm pretty sure they were just paper ones from Michaels or something! Also we got the Baby Trend Sit N Stand LX model or something. It can do two baby car seats or two normal seats or be the platform thing in the back. I do love it. And what new baby?!!!! I'm jumping over to your blog to look right now!!!!