Sunday, October 24, 2010

What we've been up to...

Not too many exciting things...that's what we've been up to. Very day to day. However because it's Halloween time and we have a new favorite game. We spend a lot of time in our costumes and play Just Dance. And when I say a lot of time, Mommy means every day we play Just Dance for at least five minutes. The video finally uploaded! Please excuse Mommy's singing...these songs just beg to be sung seeing as how they put the words on the bottom of the screen. Plus we dance more if she sings.


In other news, Mommy has recently had a breakthrough with my potty training. Excuse the graphic nature of the following paragraph. I do really well most days but Number Two can sometimes be a royal battle. I do like to hold it in and it seems like if Mommy and Daddy don't catch me in the right stage of clenching just whisking me off to the bathroom does not help and we end up with endless rounds of needing to change underwear for small..um "streaks" ah hem. However, Mommy had a stroke of genius one day and set me up with our piano bench and my beloved Tinker Bell version of "Where's Waldo". I was in there for a little bit and SUCCESS! But it was the next day or the day after when I did the clench thing that Mommy tried the bench thing right away and she literally walked out of the bathroom put a dish away and I announced I was done. Genius! I just needed a good book!

0 comments: