I mentioned previously that my cousins Romney, Chase and Emma got to come and sleep at my house. Well Mommy is finally helping me get around to telling you about our awesome weekend! C, R, E and Aunt Rachel all came down on Thursday and stayed clear until Sunday. We played at parks, swam in my Grandma's newly finished pool (okay that's a whole post in and of itself but it's really just a BIG spa but to us it's a pool!), ate yummy quesadillas and french fries, and watched Harry Potter. The bummer part was that I was kind of sick and fell asleep at like 6:30 pm on both Friday and Saturday nights....however we still had tons of fun. The highlight being that we played my new dancing game that I got for my birthday. I love it and Cara and Emma were even getting in to it. On a side note, we previously played this game at Grandma's house and Uncle Eric and Daddy are quite the dancers...especially with U Can't Touch This and Pump up the Jam.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment