Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Time....


My Mommy is a fan of Halloween. She wouldn't claim it as her FAVORITE holiday but it's pretty close. She loves the decorations and the costumes and the regular clothes with a Halloween flair. Thus the outfits above. Actually, Grandma bought them for us but Mommy could barely wait until October and a cold enough day for long pants and long sleeves. Luckily it was cold the first week of October! Aren't we cute?

I have been wearing my witch costume (that was bought for me two years ago) all around the house and telling people I am a bad witch. (Today however I informed them that I was not a bad witch, I was a grumpy witch.) And when people ask what I am going to be for Halloween, I say "a witch." Mommy didn't even know that I knew how to answer that question! She has other plans for Cara and I to be scary spiders together.

Anyway, I just got done with a weekend of cousin time at MY house this time. Romney and Chase and Emma came down with Aunt Rachel and we got to play and sleep over. Mommy still has to upload the pictures but let us just say it was much fun and I can't wait to play again.

0 comments: