So I apologize if you looked at this post last night when Mommy published the post instead of saving it. I hadn't even written anything about the pictures! A quick side note, the video of Cara and I dancing in our spider costumes finally uploaded on our last post so check it out!
Anyway...we have been getting in to the Halloween festivities. Aunt Angie helped me make and decorate sugar cookies.
And then later that night, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Staheli Family Farm! It reminded Mommy of our visit to This is The Place park last Halloween. I am even wearing my witch costume again! (Mommy apologizes for my general haphazard appearance...it's too hard to fight a three year old on looks.) The big attracation at the farm is their corn maze but it was really cold and I was having too much fun looking at all the animals and playing in the dirt so we never even went in. We even got to ride in a tractor trailer and go to a pumpkin patch and pick out our own pumpkins!
Cara loved the little tiny pumpkins so much that she never let go of hers until she fell asleep. Look closely in this picture and you can see it in her hands:
The highlight of the evening was the pig races...I loved cheering for the pigs. The highlight for Mommy and Daddy was that they were playing music overhead and because I play the Just Dance game so much, I recognized the songs and would sing and try and do the dances. This is the very end of my routine with "Who Let the Dogs Out." Mommy missed the best part because she was crying from laughing so hard. I also danced and sang to Katy Perry's "Hot N Cold". We might have to take a break from the dancing game.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment