Now Mommy just helped me post about our wonderful Oma and our trip to the zoo, but since I've gotten so behind on my blogging due to a new house that needs to be unpacked, we decided to post some of Mommy's favorite photos from the zoo filled weekend. We were so cute. Cara and I got to ride around in a double stroller and we both LOVED the reptile house.This little monitor was dancing and running back and forth trying to talk to us. He looked like he was waving. Cara wasn't even scared!
Mommy took us on the train and didn't tell the lady that I was two already so we got to ride for free. Oops!
I haven't taught Cara the rules about not smiling for the camera. She just lights up when Mommy brings that darn thing out.
Cara in her chariot.
See Cara's smiling looking right at the camera again
and AGAIN!
Finally she decides to eat wood chips instead of smile at the camera.
Some of our favorite moments from the zoo included
-running around the reptile house. Cara loved to stand up and stare in to the glass with me. She would squirm and wiggle until Mommy put her down.
-watching the baby Colobus monkey run around and hide from his mom
-the rhino bums
-just being OUTSIDE and somewhat in the sun
Can't wait for the bird show to come back in the summer!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment