Ta Da! Cara here. I am now NINE months old...can you believe it?
A quick list of things that I've been up to:
-Crawling and lots of it. I am completely mobile. There is nowhere I won't or can't go!
-Cruising. I am just this close to walking on my own. I think it's a game to walk with Mommy's help. I've been known to stand on my own but don't let me realize it!
-Talking. Lots and lots of gibberish. But it's cute.
-Siena is the funniest person on the planet. Wherever she is, there must I be also.
-If there is anything dangerous, pointy, of good amperage, or crashworthy, I seek after these things. (Seriously though...do you have any idea how many outlets are new house has? Apparently, Siena never even noticed those when she was my age. Sheesh.)
Now in this photo, the flash off my bald head makes it so you can't quite see that Mommy and Siena wrote my name on my forehead and drew a big bow.
Oh and I'm really getting good at Mario. (You'd think Mom and Dad could find a more constructive use of their time such as actually organizing my room.)
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment