We had a wonderful Easter Sunday and wanted to share it with you!
Mommy and Daddy were slackers and so here we are dyeing easter eggs in between conference sessions! I enjoyed it very much and Grandma was even sneaky at one point and drew an S with white crayon on one of the eggs so that when I pulled it out of the dye I could suddenly see an S! So cool.
And here is proof that I sat and listened to the prophet speak.
The Easter bunny was also a slacker apparently and didn't make it until in between conference sessions. That sneaky bugger. (Actually, I don't think I even understood what Grandma and Mommy were telling me about a bunny hiding eggs.) Here I am checking out my loot! I got stuff to play in the dirt with and lots of candy. (Our next blog post will be about my traumatic experience with digging at the dirt at my new house.) Cara got a new swimming suit that she proceeded to get excited about, reach for and then put in her mouth. Yum.
We all got dressed up today even though we didn't have to go to the church for church. (Normally Mommy calls it "Church Pajama Day".) But it's Easter and she wanted us to look cute during the festivities. However, I was being my usual photo grinch and would NOT pose for a picture with Cara. So we have separate pictures of us.
See, this is what happened when Mommy said let's take a picture.
We also wanted to make sure Oma and Apa got to see me hunting for eggs. So much fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment