So Mommy had never been to the "This Is The Place Heritage Park" before even though we go right next to it to go to the zoo. Well she noticed all the signs this year about having your kids come in costume and trick or treating at the park. That lead to us getting dressed up in our Halloween costumes a week early to try and teach Siena how to do this whole "trick or treat" thing. It was overcast and a little chilly but lucky both of our costumes are inherently warm. Mommy was a little upset that the October season pricing didn't apply to today and that we had to pay full price, but she got over it once we got inside. It's really a neat little pioneer village. We didn't go in the houses much, but what kind of freaked Mommy out was the replica of the Pine Valley meeting house that is almost exact.
Here are pictures of us dressed up to go:
Siena in her witch costume. Her hat freaks her out because Mommy pointed out that it has a spider on it. (Nice, Mommy. Nice.) She's also supposed to have a green face and black lips but the green face makeup just gave her a slightly sick look and she licked off all the black lip color.
I am adorable in my pumpkin costume. Mommy noticed that my eyes are actually slightly open in this picture which is amazing because I gave the impression of being in a sound sleep through the whole experience. I took a VERY long nap.
Siena rode on both a train and a pony. She actually went on the first lap of the pony ride without holding on to Daddy's hand, but then she decided she was nervous.
I think sister's favorite part though was getting to pet goats and sheep....okay and maybe the suckers and hard candy she got. She kept petting the animals at lightening speed and Mommy probably took 10 pictures and most of them looked like the one with the goat. Actually she was lucky if she even got Siena in the picture at all!
And now some token pictures of me! This is how I looked when I left the park, notice I haven't changed much from how I entered the park.
And this is what I wear underneath my pumpkin costume. Aren't I SO cute?! (Although Mommy needs to get me some headbands again because I look awfully round headed and bald without them!)
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment