So no really big news to report...just little tid bits. Siena and I continue to run Mommy and Daddy to exhaustion. Here's some delightful pictures of big sister....none of me. I will be having words with Mommy.
Here she is at, oh what do you know, the zoo. She was looking adorably grown up that day with cute jeans and a hoodie, but that's all kind of lost because of the dang binki.
And here is a picture of the new baby elephant, Zuri. I'm sure you've seen other photos, but this one is I'm afraid slightly PG-13. However, how many of you can honestly say you that you have thought about how a baby elephant nurses?! Mommy elephants are just like my Mommy. This was also posted as a shout out to my cousins and their mommies. I've got milk on the mind.
Now in this video, if you listen closely you'll hear Mommy being a not nice Mommy. Siena was begging to see the "Snorts" (Rhinos) and Mommy was just so dang focused on getting this video that it had to go on the blog.
And finally, this is what Mommy and I found after leaving Siena alone downstairs for a few minutes.
Oops, just one final picture of NOT me. Mommy has promised me some photo time. I smile big and wide, I try to laugh (only accomplishing it in my dead of sleep), I talk, I coo, I'm even starting to sit up on my own, but NO I don't seem to warrant a little camera time! Sorry, I divulged. This picture is of Super Hero Siena in her tutu. Mommy and she ran around at Grandma's house like super heroes and it seems to have kind of stuck with her.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
You are totally being a nice mommy in that video... If it had been us...
Jonathan: "I wanna see Jonfan! I wanna see Jonfan!" (grabbing for camera)
Mommy: "Jonathan David Toone! Dang it! Let go! NO! Get away! I'm taking this video, so leave me alone!" (all in the mean mommy voice, and getting meaner by the second...)
You so weren't being a mean mommy... :D
Post a Comment