Guest post by Mom:
My kids are the best. Going through these photos has made my heart sing.
I upgraded Sam's carseat from his pink flowery one to a newer more boy looking carseat and his favorite part is the cup holders!
Sam and Iva are so sweet to each other most days. They play really well and Sam loves to hug her. She tries to help him up on top of things and make sure to he gets food. They fight too, but mostly because Sam is just trying to BE Iva.
This morning I took the kids for donuts before school. I can't remember why. I probably didn't have a good reason. I just did. Maybe because it was Friday. I don't get a lot of photos with Siena and Cara but they are so good. They are helpful, respectful kids who try their best to be nice. They are a little messy at home, but can you blame them? It's hard to be a kid.
Oh my Iva. She loves to dress up right now. This particular day it was a princess dress with her Supergirl cape. She looked ridiculously spunky and this picture just makes me happy.
My two buddies. I've been trying to ride my bike more and they have to come along for the ride. This day Dad had taken the two big girls up to SLC with him and I was having a party with the littles which of course meant they slept in my bed with me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment