Sunday, June 18, 2017

Lots of nature time...

Guest post by Mom:

Here's the thing, I have been busy. More busy than usual which is why we get so dreadfully behind on the blog. As I am looking back at our April photos, I'm actually sincerely grateful I played with my kids as much as I did.

The big girls went climbing with Grandpa. I am always so proud of them when they push past their fears.




They were rewarded with getting to eat part of the giant bunny we got at Easter!


I was trying to be a fun Mom and take the two littles to a splash park, but it was a bit windy which made it cold and Iva was quite grumpy with me. It was a bit of a fail.




Although I managed to take some photos that made it LOOK like we had fun! ha!


The next day was a much more successful trip to a non splash park. It was glorious.



We even discovered a NEW park thanks to the suggestion of a friend. We got to see a turtle and lots of ducks.




Summit had a swim party and they took out all their lane lines from the outdoor pool. We made sure to swim because it was so unusual. It was once again a little cold but we played while we could.


We hit the lake again in April, but it was on a Saturday and there was an ATV event happening and it was CROWDED. Dad needed to get in a swim for his Ironman training though so we still went. We had a little tiny corner of beach, but it was enough.



He really loves the wagon!

0 comments: