Another guest post by Mom:
At the end of April, when my big kids were up in SLC with Dad, I had a client from my personal training that was having an engagement party. She invited me and I knew our time training together was done as she was moving so I decided to be brave and attend the party. She told me I could bring my kids because there were animals to see.
I was a little taken back when I got to the property. It was a beautiful and very LARGE house. I felt very under dressed and almost like I shouldn't be there.
This was the playroom for the kids! It was so amazing. The house was clearly new, but it was also very well designed.
My client, Janet, was so generous she actually left the party and took my kids and I on a little tour of the property. I discovered what an animal lover Sam is and that Iva is much more cautious.
| Add caption |
| Sam would just reach and touch every animal without hesitation! |
Sam thought it was great to be swarmed by the goats!
This was the house and I actually didn't get it all in the photo!
I was so glad I went, but it felt like a crazy experience!

0 comments:
Post a Comment