I am super lucky! After coming home from California, I got to pack up and head to Lake Powell with Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Becca, Uncle Eric, and Aunt Hailey and Uncle Marty and their boys. This meant I got to skip ANOTHER day of school before our official fall break.
I had a blast. Upon getting home on Friday, I told my mom that I couldn't possibly pick my favorite part.
I loved playing on the beach and getting sandy.
I did NOT like the new Zup board. It was too bumpy
I tried it with Aunt Becca hanging on the back and it went better.
I loved paddle boarding with Aunt Becca while singing songs at the top of our lungs.
I loved being Carter's buddy. His twin, Colt, was feeling sick and so we hung out and played together.
I am glad I got to go! Maybe next year Cara can come with me. Or even Dad!




0 comments:
Post a Comment