The day before I turned eight, Mom and I got to go to our special Women's meeting for church. Only girls eight and older are invited and so she made it a big deal and took me out to dinner with Grandma and Aunt Angie and Aunt Hailey. It was a little boring, but I still felt grown up!
My birthday was also the day of our Primary Program in church and so I dressed up in my new white dress and made sure I looked my best!
So did my sisters!
That night, we went over to Grandma's house and I got to open my presents! Everyone was so nice to me and I got plenty of things to keep me happy including an awesome mermaid tail blanket made by Aunt Hailey that I sleep in each night.
Mom and Dad surprised me with roller blades. I'm not awesome at them...yet! But I love practicing. Mom went and bought me wrist, elbow and knee pads the next day at Target.
Can't forget the yummy cake!
I had to wait until Friday to have my friends party. This year I asked to go to Fiesta Fun and play Laser Tag! I got to invite five friends.
Fiesta Fun was all decorated for Halloween. Here are me, Carmendee, Tiauna, Bella, Jayley, and Ali!
My mom bought a bunch of tokens while we waited for our turn to play laser tag. Bella hit the Whack and Win directly on to get the 1000 ticket jackpot!!!! The tickets just kept coming. Luckily, she decided to share the wealth and we all agreed to split our tickets.
Here we are waiting for Laser Tag! It turns out it's kind of dark which was a little scary for some of us who hadn't gone in yet. Ali ended up deciding not to do it, but we still had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!











0 comments:
Post a Comment