I've been busy. I'm learning how to dive and wrecking on my scooter.
One fine Saturday we went to...drum roll...City Pool! (I know surprise.) First Cara and I actually participated in a soccer clinic and got HOT so we were pretty excited to go swim. We got there right as it opened but in this slow season that also means the hydrotube doesn't open for a few more hours. Daddy played with us and Lexi in the pool and then we got to business teaching me how to dive!
I figured it out pretty quick and I loved doing it!
Going off the diving board though proved more difficult!
But one of the other really fun things was watching Iva! That girl loves the pool.
A few days later, I learned a lesson in wearing my helmet. I always wear my helmet when I scooter and I'm so glad that I do. I went down hard on my shoulder and arm. Mom is pretty sure my helmet must have smacked the ground too because I have a mark on my face. Mom didn't notice my shoulder because it was covered by my shirt until I wouldn't move my arm.
Here it is the next day...pretty bruised but usable. Yay for helmets!






0 comments:
Post a Comment