I know that we have mentioned Mom's growing belly more than once on here, but I don't think we ever did an official announcement on the blog! We have done that on Facebook and Instagram...sorry!
Mom had this fun idea that she could order a new Disney sticker for our new van and just include the baby and see who noticed first! Unfortunately this beauty didn't come soon enough. Her belly kept getting more and more noticeable.
And then she had us come along on her appointment to see our new baby and told us their secret which meant that all of our family was soon VERY suspicious.
So Mom was forced to send out this picture...
She even was so sneaky with Aunt Rachel that she didn't tell her the whole weekend we were visiting at the beginning of June and sent her that picture as we pulled onto the freeway!
On July 1 we had our official ultra sound where we could find out if we were getting a baby brother or sister.
Mom was feeling spontaneous and decided NOT to find out. So we will be waiting until November 20 or so to see if we get another sister or that elusive brother!
Here is Mom at 21 weeks, the day before she ran the Bryce half marathon.





1 comments:
Congratulations! I am actually pregnant, too, due March 2. The really funny thing is that had we gotten pregnant when we wanted to (it has always happened on the first try, but this time it took us four), my due date would have been November 21. :) I can't believe you're not finding out--good for you. That also means I'll know mine's gender before you know yours! Will we be matching again for a fourth time? :)
Post a Comment