Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our New Family Pictures

We apologize in advance.  This post is basically going to be 40 pictures long.....We just had to share all the awesomeness.  We had family pictures done back in October and finally got everything together to put them online.

We love them.  We love the colors.  And we just had to share!  I hope you forgive us!



Look at the love!!




Does someone have THREE legs?!


Can you see Daddy's cell phone?

Oh there's more...




Our "tough" family shot



And more :).....



Mommy and Daddy started getting silly! 


Not sure if we look "sweet" or "special" in this one....








And the winner of our family picture print is:



And we only showed you like 30 pictures....good thing Mommy just paid for an upgrade in Picasa picture storage!!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

No need to apologize! I've been waiting for a post of your family photo's :) they turned out great!!

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Beautiful pictures. The colors do look amazing. I laughed at your "special" comment. That's how we refer to our girls' behavior, as well. It just really fits sometimes! :)