We have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Eve with family and a delightfully slow and plastic filled Christmas morning. We hope you all have had the same!
We got new swimsuits for the annual dip in the Larsen Jacuzzi.
Followed by new Merida jammies!
Then we rushed home and set out Santa's cookies and eggnog plus the 5 toys that Hermes told us he had requested we leave for him.
And then in the morning, Santa had left us our presents!!!
| Siena was much more excited then this picture lets on... |
See!
But you'll notice Cara is also so excited, she won't hold still!
Thank you, Grandpa Great for your gift!
We had quite the haul! And we haven't stopped playing with it or watching movies since we got up at 8 am. (That's right...we still sleep really well...)
Side note from Mommy:
We had a wonderful Christmas at my parents house last night and felt really really spoiled. I have long coveted my mother's caroler collection. They are my favorite decoration at Christmas. My dad has given her a new caroler every year since 1989 I think with some years adding a bonus such as a bench in. My parents almost reduced me to tears when I opened my gift this year and found my very own first caroler..Mrs. Cratchit.
It was also such a joy to watch Siena and Cara open their gifts. Such funny expressions none of which were caught on camera. They were appreciative and elated and so sweet. Hands on top of heads with mouths open. Squeals and giggles and jumps over presents that I thought they would just kinda enjoy. It was so magical. They didn't get grabby or sad over what they other one got. They have played so nicely with each other and all their presents. (Actually I think their Santa presents have been the least played with!) It was a GREAT year.

1 comments:
I told Will that you'd left a comment saying you were at McDonald's on Christmas Eve, too (seriously, it is quite uncanny how similar our lives are sometimes!), and then I showed him a picture of you. He said he had thought you looked familiar when he saw you, but he wasn't sure how he knew you. :) Yay for McDonald's. Our girls are at fun ages for Christmas, aren't they?
Post a Comment