We just took a Girls Trip to Disneyland. Just Mommy and her two best sidekicks! Mommy wanted us to see what Disneyland looked like at Christmas since she had never seen it either. We did a lot being together...in a both good and bad kind of way. We seriously missed our daddy. Top three reasons why: 1. He's a great diffuser between us high spirited gals! 2. Mommy got tired! 3. She could actually only hold ONE of us, even when it was scary!
Otherwise it was FOUR days of Disney fan. We left in the morning on Sunday and played at Disneyland right when we got there, spent Monday and Tuesday from opening to close, and then snuck back for a bonus four hours this morning before heading home!
We saw Christmas decorations galore:
It snows on Main Street during a lighting ceremony for the castle and at the end of the fireworks. We caught both AND the Christmas Parade on our final full day. So worth it. Kind of emotional for Mommy.
I rode Go Coaster by myself since Momma had to sit with Cara. And I LOVED it. And I also spazzed it up for the camera:
Cara was hilarious and wouldn't give us a great picture to save her life. She also did a lot more whining on this trip than any previous. (This is where we think Daddy was needed as a diffuser!)
Look at those faces!
And then look at that one!
Worth it...right there.
We also met never before seen celebrities...
| I showed Sally a picture of me as her on Halloween and she showed Jack! They loved it! |
Lots of sister time...
It was a great trip and I think Mommy will post a more wordy account tomorrow. She's pooped too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment