Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Trophy!

Today I finally got my gymnastics trophy.  Bare Foot Gymnastics held their summer games and I got my trophy for my straddle jumps!  (Of course everyone got a trophy for something!)  But I was SO EXCITED.  I had wanted a trophy from the first day I took gymnastics.

Mommy woke me up this morning and surprised me with a new leotard and I was so sweet and thoughtful!  I kept hugging her and saying thank you!  It's even my favorite color.  PURPLE!

I did my best and was the first one in my group to go on everything.  In fact, Mommy heard me asking multiple times if I could go first.  Luckily none of the other kids minded!  It was pretty cute watching a bunch of 3-5 year olds give it their all at doing forward rolls and hopping on a tumble track.  Some of the forward rolls were impressive and some were scary!  I was proud of myself and was glad Grandma came to watch.  We'll post video later of my amazing routines!













0 comments: