Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Cavity!

Well I got bummer news at my last dental check up.  I had to have a cavity filled for the first time.  Right between my back two molars, a little hole was starting to develop.  (I guess Mommy doesn't like to floss!) Anyway, they schedule me for a separate day and I got to wear a special nose mask and get some silly gas.  Mommy keeps saying that I'm a boring drunk because all I did was kind of watch the movie and look at her with a kind of silly smile.  I did great though except for being like my grandma in that when I sat up and was all done, I kind of had the shakes from the numbing shot.  Very funny.  Unfortunately, I did manage to chew a small hole in my lip that is still healing.   Notice how puffy I look in these pictures. I really felt weird.


0 comments: