Well that's what Mommy kept shouting on Friday...I wasn't sure what it meant but it turns out that it meant that I got to have a sleepover at Grandma's house for TWO nights and play and make cookies and go to Grandma's church and meet new friends! I don't think Mommy and Daddy had nearly as much fun as Cara and I. (Quick side note: I went to the lake with Aunt Angie and Grandpa WITHOUT my parents AND I jumped into the lake to swim with Aunt Angie. Big accomplishment for me!)
Mom and Dad went somewhere called "Las Vegas" and stayed at a "Palazzo". Apparently they had so much fun there last year, they had to do it again but this time for TWO nights. They did a lot of eating and sleeping (they giggle every time they say that) and they even enjoyed watching a hypnotist at his show, whatever that is. Do they even look like they had a good time and stayed somewhere gorgeous? Yeah...they were totally jealous of Cara and me.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
I admit that I am jealous that you guys got to go on a short vacation. However, I also admit that I'm not jealous about the Vegas part. I've never understood the appeal of that city, personally. We've even mapped the long way around so that when we go visit Toone's we don't have to drive past the strip. But a night away would be so very nice. Even a few hours would be nice. Lucky!
Post a Comment