Today, Mommy and Daddy took us over for a quick jaunt into Zion! We went and hiked to some green pools and then over to the crying rock. I LOVED it. I hiked most of the way. Cara rode most of the way. Except at the crying rock. Both of us ran up to where it dripped on us and then we RAN back down. So much fun. We were even lucky to get sprinkled on by actual rain. It was such a beautiful day.
And check out the pictures Mommy took on her sweet new Iphone. That's right. My mommy is finally in the club. She's had it for just under a week and LOVES IT!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

2 comments:
Um, yeah, we have that shirt Cara is wearing. :) What a great family activity; glad you had fun. Congrats on the new, hip phone!
I'm so jealous! I want an iPhone! Well, at this point, I'd take any cell phone. I want to join the 21st century!
Post a Comment