So here are pictures of what we did for the rest of the day...actually now that I think about it, Grandma and Grandpa have more on their computer and their actually of Mommy and Daddy doing fun stuff on the boat...we'll have to get those.
And this photo I took all by myself! You can only see a little bit of my finger.
Of course Mommy also wants to post pictures of us doing fireworks. This is Cara stepping on a pop it. We went through probably ten bags of those. We love them.
And this is me watching the fireworks from the back of Mozzy. I preferred the door closed.
This is what would happen if you opened any door on the car while a firework was lit.
Now see video for further proof. It's not my fault the fireworks are LOUD.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment