Today I gave my very first scripture in Primary and I ROCKED it. Mommy helped me. I got up and said loud and clear in to the microphone:
"God appeared to Moses in the tabernacle and He spoke to Moses like a friend, face to face. Exodus Chapter 33 verses 7 through 11."
Mommy was so proud of me and was really surprised that I did it because I would get all shy when I practiced at home.
And now for something totally different:
Mommy was browsing through Grandpa's photos yesterday and found all these great pictures from last October that were never posted on the blog. There actually was a great picture of us in our spider costumes...which now that Mommy thinks about it is kind of silly to post it here because it won't actually be in the same blog book. Oh well here they are for posterity purposes anyway. Look at how much hair Cara didn't have and how much we've grown since then!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment