Thursday, June 30, 2011

To stay close to on track.....

Mommy is having me do a little "Back Blog" in effort to stay on track. And when I say stay on track, I mean my Mommy has OCD about the blog and is very determined to do 100 posts a year...which is basically twice a week allowing for 4 weeks with just one post. That's kind of why some posts are epic because she doesn't want too many and to divide them up or anything. Anyway, because it's the last day of June she just checked and she's only done 48 posts so far.. so while we won't do two posts today we'll be closer to on track than before. (See I told you...OCD!)

A couple Mondays ago, just after we saw all our family at Double Grandpa's house, we go to play with the cousins again but this time at Veyo Pool. Veyo is where I showed interest for the first time in actually swimming to any degree last year and it proved to help me with my courage again. I saw Mommy's cousin Adalee in the water (she feels more like MY cousin) and I went right to her even though it looked like it was over my head. This is unheard of from me and Mommy was very proud although she claims Adalee could get me to walk across hot coals...I love her. Anyway I also started playing on my own in the water where I could touch and jumping off the side in to the water without anybody to help me. Apparently puzzle pieces have just clicked because I am a swimming maniac now. I go to the gym pool and I love to jump off the side and go in the deep end of the kiddie pool (I can still touch just barely). I'm jumping off Grandma and Grandpa's rock water fall (although that's too deep and I make someone catch me.) I also figured out how the water noodles and little floatie rings work and I love to float and kick kick kick. It's really changed the pool for Mommy and me and I just can't get enough. It's so great.

So here are some photos from our family adventures at Veyo Pool. We got to see Sophie and Savannah and Isaac again with Uncle Nick and Aunt Emily, and Mommy's cousin Sloan and her kiddos Jett, Bodie, and Josie.





0 comments: