Mommy has mentioned how she has been putting off a blog about how awesome us kiddos are for awhile. She can't believe how much we've grown up. Cara is just a month away from being TWO! However today she has relented and is letting us list what we love about each other right now (and also what Mommy and Daddy love about us.)
Things I love about Cara:
-That girl can talk now...and sometimes it's non stop
-But her voice can still be described as little and perfect for an animated movie or something
-Her screams not so much...guess I don't really love that about her. She always wins because Mommy doesn't want to hear it
-She's still signing and loves Signing Time
-15 minutes in the sun and she's a shade darker
-Very cuddly still and snuggles in to your side
-Wants to wear dresses just like me
-Loves to share her food with the grown up holding her
-Sings abc's and "I am a Child of God" (including part of the second verse) randomly throughout the day
-Started saying prayers recently
-"Spooky Old Tree" is her favorite book right now (and I love it too!)
-Big eater. Loves "Chick Nugs" of course that always makes me look bad because I eat like a bird
Things I love about Siena (Cara here):
-Shares her food with me..sometimes even before Mommy asks her too.
-Tells me stories at night before going to bed
-Sings all the words to three verses of "I Am a Child of God"
-Learned how to jump in the big part of Grandma's jacuzzi.
-Started really swimming on her own in water that is just up to her chin-she's actually really good at putting her head under water and holding her breath. She just needs to figure out the mechanics of swimming.
-TALKS ALL THE TIME and about fun pretend things with elaborate stories
-Loves to help Mommy and Daddy in the kitchen even if it's with putting the dishes away
-Right now she's earning money to go see Ariel on stage and she pretty much mentions it 15 times a day (I'm going to see Ariel on stage and she'll sing and she'll have two microphones and she'll sing and ask me to come up on stage and give me the other microphone.)
-She's really started working on dressing her self and going to the potty all by herself
-Loves the movie Despicable Me

0 comments:
Post a Comment