Guest post by Mommy:
So I need to take a minute before my girls move on even further and document for myself and not so much for everyone else what they have been up to lately.
Starting with Siena:
-As you've seen her favorite game on the Wii is Just Dance. She's actually very good at singing the songs we dance to the most and she isn't half bad at copying the gal on the screen!
-If you say it's a little cold outside, she'll correct you and say "No, it's a BIG cold outside."
-When I get in a crabby mood or I'm upset at her, she'll start to "cry" and tell me that she wants me to be happy.
-If we're in the car and it's dark outside, she'll tell me to put on the night time song which is a counting sheep song at the end of one of our kid CDs.
-We are VERY in to dresses right now and it's a challenge to get her in to pants.
-Pretty much a picky eater but will sometimes surprise you by wolfing down a bag of carrots or a whole apple
-Still a crazy dreamer with frequent nightmares but she doesn't know she can get out of bed by herself!
-Daddy's girl all the way
-Very good at riding her tricycle and is figuring out how to go fast and slow
-And we just started a new gymnastics class and it's going...okay...she's inherited a lack of flexibility from both sides
-She is just starting to "swim" under water on Grandma and Grandpa's new spa's little shamu shelf and she is loving it but she won't go in the spa at night because she doesn't like the pool light?
As for Cara:
She has just exploded in to her own little person. She hit that 15 month mark and wow!
-She has a bit of a temper and when I say bit , I mean HUGE. She will scream and throw things that she doesn't want. "Mine" is a very popular word for her
-Eats a whole banana or two eggs for breakfast and is still hungry
-Still suckin' that thumb
-Her vocabulary increases every day (and I really mean that). Her most frequent words (besides mine) Mommy, Daddy, Angie, Gabby, Doggie, book, shoes, bye, hi, pease (please), tank chu (thank you which she says almost every time you hand her something or she hands you something), wa wa (this is new and it means water), no which she says when she means yes and no
-She's starting to connect them in two or three word sentences "want water" or "No Mommy No"
-Also loves to play the Just Dance game and shakes her head and sometimes her whole body
-Loves Grandma now just a little bit more than Grandpa...but if Grandpa is headed outside that's who is her friend
-she is an animal LOVER be it cat, dog, stuffed, big, or small. She loves them
-Little daredevil in the new spa...flirts with the edge of the shamu shelf on purpose and likes to jump in to arms
So there you have it...my update on my sweet little girls who are changing EVERY DAY!
Oh I guess I also need to add that Siena still likes to watch Signing Time and Cara EATS IT UP. She's doing a lot more signs but I think she prefers her "little" voice.
Okay and as another side note, I am getting started on my second "blog" book using Blurb.com and it just "slurped" my 2009 entries over for me...uh 355 posted pictures...I can ONLY imagine how many I will have done in 2010...of course Cara WAS born in 2009....

0 comments:
Post a Comment