Thursday, November 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!

We have the bestest Daddy in the whole world and today is his special day. We love you and here is a list of things that make you awesome.

-You are a better cook than Mommy (shhh don't tell her.)
-You make us yummy eggs for breakfast and sometimes let me help.
-You can do my hair and sometimes not have it look like Dad hair.
-You let Cara and I sit on your lap while you are working and watch whatever you are watching on Netflix instant viewing.
-You always keep us nice and warm on our walks to Miss Rubi's house.
-You are so good at singing the "Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly" song.
-You always help us wake up from nightmares and get us drinks of water and will sleep next to me on the pink bed.

And here is a list of things from Mommy of why she thinks you are awesome.
-You make the bed just about every morning and it looks good.
-You do the dishes without being asked all the time.
-You deal with Gabby in the morning. I especially love this now that it is freezing.
-You will rub me down when I use puppy eyes on you and never ask for a rub back.
-You are fairly tidy and your clothes make it in to the correct hamper on a regular basis.
-You are so hard working and care that I care about savings.
-You get the girls up and dressed at least three days a week.
-And then you feed them dinner two days a week.
-I definitely feel like we have a very equal partnership in our relationship.

Sheesh, Daddy there are lots more things that we love about you but it's already a lengthy post for anybody else who will read it! We hope you have a good day!

0 comments: