We just got back from a fun trip up to the frigid north for lots of crazy family get togethers but we need to do some downloading of pictures before we do that post. Right now I want to post about what we did on actual Halloween Sunday! Yup, we forgot about the fun pictures we took! After church, we went and did my Grandpa's favorite Sunday afternoon activity. HIKING. Especially in Snow Canyon or there about. Now there are even more awesome pictures on Grandpa's computer that we will have to add later so that they make it in to the eventual published version of our blog. However here is the highlight of the hike. We hiked up to this big beautiful white sand dune. And what do you do with sand dunes? You run down them of course. This is what happened on my second trip down...I took a soil sample as Uncle Troy would say. Face first. And you know what? I surprised everyone by laughing!
Of course we can't leave Cara out. She also took a soil sample. This was what she and I were doing while Mommy did the full cleaning of our before our trip to SLC. The funny part? Mommy had actually just finished mopping the floor which come on, only happens every month if she's lucky. Guess who got stripped naked before being allowed inside?
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

1 comments:
That picture of Cara reminds me of my boys, EVERY DAY! They go out in the backyard and through shovel-fulls of sand onto each other's heads. They frequently get stripped down before being allowed inside.
PS I love the "soil sample" terminology! I'm totally going to start using it!
Post a Comment