Cara Post:
That's right, people. I have been around for one whole year. It's been a lot of hard work for me. I have changed so much and learned A LOT.
Some pretty cool things about me as of today:
-I'm finally doing the walking thing. It's been about three weeks of practicing and I definitely prefer it as a mode of transportation, but my confidence is way on the weak side. I only take five steps maximum. I'm starting to give up crawling. For now, I force any adult around me to hold one hand and walk everywhere with me. If you let go, I promise a tantrum. I flail on the floor and act like my legs don't work. I won't even crawl.
-I'm starting to show off my signing skills. I'm good at more (although I'm more likely to pick up your hands and make you do the sign), eat, and drink.
-I say "Mommy, Dadda, Whas that?, yeah, ouch, Angie (but only when I want to), Beanie, Me, Baby"
-I have a temper and do a lot of yelling to get what I want.
-I love to play chase or tag. Anything that involves running around and giggling.
-I decided that I like water that I can stand in. I'm still not a fan of deep water but neither is Siena so I think I'm doing just fine.
-Grandpa is still one of my very favorite people.
-Although Grandma is right up there.
-I'm still a thumb sucker
-I like to lie on bare skin. Yes that means I try and pull up Mommy's shirts to expose her belly button even at the most public of places. I prefer she just walk around in two piece bathing suits. Although, Aunt Becca's legs are just as soothing.
-I am still a terrific eater. In fact, I eat more than Siena and by more I mean variety AND quantity. Anything you plunk down on my tray is worthy of being eaten.
So there you have it folks. I'd go in to a more detailed list of everything I've accomplished in this year, but I'm assuming since you're reading the blog that you've read the monthly updates already. Besides, I know you just want pictures of this cute mug.

1 comments:
A favorite of mine too!
Post a Comment