Thursday, July 1, 2010

Holy cow...11 months!


Cara Post:
I'm 11 months old! And darn it all if you're going to get me to walk on my own. I am completely aware of the fact that I have great balance and a daredevil attitude. I'm not ready to walk on my own and prefer a crab walk lookin' thing. You can try and force me, Mom and Dad, but I'll just tuck my legs up in to my chest when you try and get me to stand. HAHAHA!

Other ways that I'm awesome:
-I now grab faces for fun, with a kind of fierceness normally found in red heads. I seem to find pleasure in the squeals.
-I love books. I love to turn the pages of board books, and turn and rip pages of non board books. I like the pictures.
-Food is my best friend. I could eat 24/7. However, I am very forceful when I don't want what you are offering. I push it away and slap it to the ground. There is no questioning whether or not I didn't want it.
-I still take a bottle, but I love drinking out of the CamelBak Canteen that Grandma bought me. Straws are the best.
-I am spending a lot more time in my crib than in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
-Gabby is my second favorite thing to wake up to, Siena is my favorite. If I hear Siena's voice in Mommy's room (even over the monitor), my eyes spring open and I start to smile.
-I love our kitchen cupboards and the drawers...ooo and pulling out the DVDs.
-I still have no hair, but hey can you say low maintenance? And besides I love the scalp massage that comes from getting sunscreen over your whole head.
-Oh and I still have no teeth. Well you can feel and barely see the sharp edge of my first bottom tooth but it's taking it's time actually pushing all the way through. You really kind of have to know to see it.

And look Mommy cheated. I get to ride frontwards! Shhh. I'm not one year old and I'm not twenty pounds but in the St. George heat, it's seemed unbearable cruel to have me pointed AWAY from the air flow.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Holy Cow! Your girls are getting so BIG! Siena looks all grown-up! And Cara is almost a year! Tell them to stop that!