So our Final Day in Disney World was Monday. Our flight wasn't until 8:00 p.m. that night so we were able to hang out and play for one last morning. We hit The Animal Kingdom for our "Hail Mary" attempt at doing the Everest Expedition roller coaster. And we were successful. In fact, Angie and I rode it two times in a row and then had fast passes for later that morning. Becca and Mom begged off of the middle run because the heat combined with five days of roller coaster led to a lot of upset tummies. We also did the ride Dinosaur again because of it's air conditioning. Okay we did it like three times and man that ride is LOUD. You can't help but be scared. I don't think I'd take anyone under the age of 10 regardless of their height. The dinosaurs scream at you. In every picture the fear is somewhat real. (So we pose a little bit but most of the pictures in Dinosaur we all had our hands over our ears because it was DEAFENING.)
We also made a final run at Downtown Disney to finish our souvenir shopping. And to eat at T-Rex again. So fun but just like Rainforest Cafe and Dinosaur ride...very loud.
The airplane trip home was much more enjoyable for me because I actually slept. I'm sure part of that was due to the exhaustion ensued because of five days of walking but also Siena and Cara's souvenir of a Mike and Sully plush doll made a great pillow.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment