Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rain Rain Go AWAY!

Mommy has the pregnancy blahs. But they're not really because of her pregnancy. On the contrary, it's because of her usual reason...THE WEATHER. It teased Mommy. There were bouts of sunshine and days warm enough to go the pool. Only problem was that EVERYTHING related to summer up here doesn't open up until all the schools let out. That meant waiting until THIS week. Well guess what? Have you seen the forecast? It's been thunderstorms or clouds and cooler weather (nothing above 75, heinous in Mommy's opinion) for 2 stinkin weeks. That's right. No clear sunshine on the forecast. Now that the Murray pool is finally open for the summer. As Mommy sits and types this, it is POURING rain. There were some impressive lightening strikes to accompany the rain, but that's only a small consolation as we have these little thunderstorms EVERY NIGHT. Hopefully, Daddy gets home from his bike ride soon. He's going to be soaked and hopefully not hit by the lightening.

Mommy disclaimer: It IS very cute to watch Siena play in the rain and I know that there plenty of people out there who are VERY dependent on rain to make their living. To them I say, I am sorry. I still don't like the rain. Also I apologize for not uploading an actual image of the forecast, I am not that good with blogger.

2 comments:

Jen said...

We've had cloudy, kinda rainy weather too... Only I enjoy it cuz I'm crazy! Well, I'm not a fan of the muggy warm we get here for the few days before the rain. Muggy and me don't mix. But I'd love a good thunderstorm, we don't have those here! Maybe we'll get one or two while we're down in Hurricane. :D

wheaties said...

We will be more than happy to trade you some of our 95 degree 90% humidity weather for 75, cool, breezy and rainy.

any day, anytime! :)

Enjoy it while it lasts, the heat will come soon enough.