Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Long Week...

Well it's been a long week. The rain and thunderstorms persisted including a spectacular one on Saturday that had never ending thunder for probably 20 minutes. We finally got a couple of days with just a few sprinkles and some sun! Maybe Mommy will get to take me to the pool soon!

It was also a long week because I got sick. I had a raging fever and seemed to be fine during the day hours but by evening and during the night I would just kind of moan. Mommy and Daddy felt very bad for me. I even went and met a new pediatrician. Finally. Mommy only put that off for long enough! The fevers lasted for almost 5 days and got really high, but I'm all better now! And I'm looking forward to seeing Uncle Marty and Hailey on Friday. We're going to Lagoon! And then on Saturday, I'm driving down to Grandma and Grandpa's house! Yeah! Can't wait!

Heres me and mommy playing with photo booth!

0 comments: