This will be Mommy's second no photo blog. Very scary very intimidating.
First of all, what the heck happened to my summer weather?? We were having so much fun in the pool and getting tan lines. Now it's been nothing but wind and yucky clouds. At least we're not in SLC with Daddy...too much white stuff up there! It at least feels like spring down here. More of the lion than the lamb kind of spring though.
And then to top it all off, I've been sick. So sick. I got my 18 month shots on Tuesday which was no big deal really. I cried when it happened and told the lady "bye" mid-sob. But that night at 1 am I woke Mommy up by throwing up all over her and the bed. So we get out of bed, Mommy strips us naked and washes us off with wipees, takes the sheets off the bed, goes to the bathroom (she is 5 months pregnant!), puts new sheets on, starts the load of icky laundry, and then tucks us back in thinking it was just a one time deal. I mean I got shots, maybe the Motrin upset my tummy. So what do I do? I wake Mommy up at 3 am by throwing up all over us again. So Mommy repeats the process mentioned early (including going to the bathroom), but this time she just throws a flat sheet on the bed and curls up with me AND a towel. Good thing she did. I woke us up at 5, 6, and 7 am with the dry heaves and water puke.
This is where we interject a HURRAY FOR GRANDPA! Grandpa gave me some delightful medicine that took away the pukes! Unfortunately, this medicine doesn't help with diarrhea. So Mommy and I have spent the last 2 days sitting on the couch watching TV, movies, anything really...I just want to sit there and be held. And right now I am sound asleep on the bed despite having slept almost 12 hours last night. We hope this ends soon.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

2 comments:
We hope she gets better soon! That's not fun... We had that at our house a few months ago and we all got it. It was super yucky!
Ohhh....Ahhhh.....I'm SO sympathizing with you right now! This is a night we have all lived through before, at least once if not more. The post-puke night snuggle days are good, but the rest is kind of awful!
Post a Comment