My Daddy has been up in cold SLC (where Mommy fervently keeps trying to avoid until the snow stops!) for 2 whole weeks! I finally got to see my Daddy on Sunday evening when he came back! Unfortunately, he left again Monday afternoon to go play in Las Vegas with some old friends. (Is this fair? He wasn't even AROUND when I was sick, let alone getting puked on, and he's the one playing in Vegas? Mommy says it's okay because Daddy works very hard.)
This is how I spent Sunday evening. Daddy came up the steps to the front door where I was waiting and I just latched on. I didn't even crack a smile until I put my arms around his neck.
Uncle Eric also got an early birthday present. A dog! She's a border collie and he named her Roxie. I'm finally feeling well enough that I actually like playing with her. Instead of going on our usual Sunday hike, this last Sunday, Grandpa, Grandma, Mommy, and I took Roxie and Beanie for a little "hike". Roxie hadn't been on a leash before so we were kind of teaching her. Uncle Eric couldn't go because I gave him an early birthday present too: The Pukes. Sorry! We'll get you a nice card I promise. Anyway, my favorite part of the hike was when I got to walk Beanie, the angry chihuahua that my Grandma calls a pet.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment