Mommy apologizes for the full week in between posts. It has been just a little stressful moving into a mostly furnished house (but not with your own things) and then Mommy started a new job! Apparently, she did such a good job when she worked in SLC before that her old boss wanted her back. So we're trying to balance new house, new job, and finding a sitter for a very um "attached" 19 month old (THAT's ME!) The best candidates are 37 weeks pregnant, 35 weeks pregnant, and still in school. Sigh. May is going to be a long month. But I'll get lots of time with my daddy!
This last week I got play with my cousins Chase and Romney 3 times!! We went to the Children's Museum together, then Mommy and Daddy took me to their house to play after church, and THEN Aunt Rachel picked me and took me for a whole afternoon. It's a good thing she's so nice and that I love Romney and Chase so much.
Today Mommy took me to the zoo which was fun, but she and I both really miss the WARM sunny weather...not even HOT just WARM! We were quite jealous when we talked to Grandma and Uncle Eric and found out that it's hot enough to swim and go to the lake in St. George. We can't wait to visit at the end of May!
Here's some photos of how I've been wreaking havoc for my parents. I insisted on going into the garage and while Mommy and Daddy were putting the car seat back in the car... I did this!
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment