Sunday, March 22, 2009

A little bit of catch up!

The big thing that happened this week is that my Oma and Apa left for Brussels! We took wonderful pictures of our bubble playing fun, but then my "placenta head" mommy didn't grab the camera as we headed back south. So those pictures will have to wait a few more days. We still wanted to do a shout out to Oma and Apa though! We miss you! We love the emails!
And if any of you remember, this actually means my time in St. George is up! Oh no! We'll be moving up to SLC shortly, but Daddy has to get the house ready first. So Mommy and I are going to hang out for just a few more weeks and pack in as much sun and warmth. We're excited though and already got our zoo membership! YEAH!

These pictures were taken several Sundays ago.
Here's one of my classic faces. I'm really good at this one!

Digging in the dirt with Grandpa. (I'm actually being nice to him!)

And these pictures were taken just this week. Aunt Becca and Uncles Eric, and Marty were on Spring Break and it felt almost like summer. Mommy and I have tan lines!


Then of course, I need to wish Grandma and Aunt Becca a belated Happy Birthday! I loved the cake. It was my favorite...well maybe those cool singing cards you both got were my favorite!


1 comments:

Jen said...

I love that mad face! We see that around our house all the time! Is it accompanied by temper tantrums? Jonathan's matching face is usually followed by a tantrum.. :P