Mommy is now halfway done with her pregnancy! Yeah! You know what that means? We got to see inside her tummy. Here are a couple pictures.
The first one is a profile of Baby Sesame's face. The second one is a straight on look of Sesame. We also call this "The Terminator Shot".

This next one is a 3D image..Sesame is kind of covered up, but you can see Sesame's little nose and mouth.
And I'm sure you're all thinking that's nice, but is Sesame a boy or is Sesame a girl? We don't have a great picture of it, but Sesame is a little SISTER for me! She's a girl. Which means we have 3 new granddaughters being born to the Romney side all at the same time. Unfortunately, that also means the numbers stand as such..2 grandsons and NINE granddaughters in August.
Our Dancing Queen
2 months ago

5 comments:
Of COURSE you're having a girl. That's kind of hilarious. I feel a little bad that we Romneys can't seem to come up with many boys, but I guess I'd feel bad for one poor little lonely boy baby all by himself with so many girl cousins. At least Chase and Smith have each other!
Yay! Well you've got all girls and we've got all boys so far. We should just betroth our little ones now and have done with it! LOL! Jonathan can marry Siena and James can marry Sesame. :D
Oh... I just realized... All "S" names... Just like we are all "J" names! Funny! Are you going for a pattern or just sticking with these two?
We are not actually going with the name Sesame...so probably not a pattern. :) We're sitting on the fence just a little about this baby girl's name.
Please don't name her Sesame!!
Post a Comment