Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jumpin' Jacks

On Saturday, my uncle Eric was bored out of his mind. He and his two buddies wanted to go to Jumpin' Jacks. It's this place where they have the bounce house toys set up semi-permanently and you pay to get in daily, etc. Grandma wanted company so they thought I might like this place. So we pay for mommy and me to play. We walk in to the huge warehouse like room and I basically flipped out. I was terrified of EVERYTHING. The lights were dimmed and some disco balls were spinning which probably made it scarier, but I DID NOT want to be put down under any circumstances. The little kids bounce area was definitely too scary. So mommy thought we had just wasted a bunch of money, until I found the little 50 cent rides that are normally outside a K-Mart.



Again there is super cute video of my fun on this ride, but something about mommy makes the computer not upload these videos.

Then Grandma suggested Mommy go try the big slide since we paid for her anyway. I watched Mommy go down that slide and something clicked in my head. It might have helped a little that the lights came back on, but I wanted to go down this slide with Mommy. Keep in mind, this slide is two stories high. My pregnant Mommy hauled my 22 pound dead weight up a fairly steep "air ladder." I LOVED IT. I wanted to try everything. Of course, I wanted to be where all the BIG kids were having fun and running around kamikaze style, but Mommy eventually got me warmed up to the idea of the little kid area.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny! I just took my kids to a similar place called The Kangaroo Zoo, and it took Bitty a long time to warm up to it. You did not find her largely pregnant mother climbing up anything, though. She finally caught on and we stayed for almost three hours. It was great!