Thursday, December 7, 2017

Labor Day weekend and The Shakespearean Festival

I'm sure Dad might have a few more photos on his phone of Labor Day weekend. We drove up to SLC to hang out, but Mom stayed in St. George to work the weekend away with Grandpa in the Emergency Department. So thus these are the only two photos she has available at the moment...one of her taking a ride on the Kokopelli race route and Iva and her buddy Chase at the aquarium. We had a great weekend.




The Tuesday after Labor Day, Mom got a text from her good friend, Ginae, who lives in Cedar, offering her two free tickets to see Shakespeare in Love at the Festival. Mom jumped at the chance, but couldn't find any grown ups who were able to go with her. So she took ME. Mom was a sweaty mess from just teaching a Group power class and the play had some adult content, but it was so much fun. I enjoyed it. I didn't understand all the jokes, but Mom kind of explained a little bit and I was the only kid in the audience. I hope we get to go again!




0 comments: