Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The first week of March

When we go back to look at all these photos, there's not a lot special going on. It's just snap shots of daily life.

Mom trying to eat healthier....



A play date with friends that ended with eating of lots of Doritos.



Iva pouring her own lunch. Nerds. In a bowl. HA!


Dr. Seuss week at school. Here were our characters! Can you guess who Cara is?


More Iva shenanigans...she figured out how to climb our pool.


More sunshine brought time outside. Sam can swing on a big kid swing. Really well. Mom had no idea until I sent her a video while I was babysitting of me pushing him.


Iva helped herself to Nutella with a spoon. She got the nutella and the spoon. She almost got it opened too.


Sam suddenly started HATING HIS CAR SEAT.


We transitioned his crib to a toddler bed which we have never done before. He doesn't really sleep in it and it makes it lots easier to transfer him if Mom can lie down next to him for a moment.


Documenting Cara's tastes...apples and ketchup. Gross. She loves it.


We bought some new accessories for our van. Little TsumTsum Baymaxes!


And Mom captured me reading. I was wearing her old Bloomington Elementary shirt from when she was in fifth grade. It was still in good condition and I found it in a box in the garage!


0 comments: